Earlier we have published parts of this information in various locations:
We are part of starting nonprofit association for Internet of Things (IoT). The grounding meeting was held on 04. October in TTU Mectory. The purpose for the association is to leap forward the IoT services, development, tools and availability in Estonia to increase efficiency, productivity, cost and ecology saving.
Here is my appraisal of your services in a list form:
- Excellent knowledge of coding and programming in all the different languages (very hard to find in just one person)
- Excellent knowledge of firmware and software (very hard to find in one person)
- Excellent knowledge of the technical and scientific world beyond coding (which comes very handy)
- Excellent personal rapport (meaning we got along very well: professionally and personally)
- Communications: very good although sometimes things are lost in translation to English (from both sides because English is not our first language)
During the project was made experiments with impeller anemometer designed by Tauria OÜ in Testing Centre of University of Tartu.
The goal of the project was to create certified precise measurement tool for airflow measurements inside ventilation ducts and a experimental apparatus based on it. Continue reading Impeller Anemometer Experimentation
We were hosting a lecturer from School of Transportation of Tallinn (anno 1880) for practical software development training. The training was basis for the accreditation of the Curriculum Group of the Information and Telecommunication Technologies of the School of Transportation of Tallinn at 2015-11-19. The learning plan is basis for performing exam of Younger Software Developer, level 4 qualification (EQF:4).
Update at 2016-08-22
The School of Transportation of Tallinn is merged with the Center of Industry Education of Tallinn and the accreditation is in use.