Today our customers have published press release about the mission and the stereo camera they are providing for the mission. We are helping them with the firmware development. https://krakul.eu/lunar-mission/
Permobil / Per Larsson:
Peeter was in the project between 2018-03-12 and 2020-04-30.
He was throughout this period mainly working with PSoc1 development for embedded software in C and assembler and testbench development in C# and in the later end development for IMX6 in C++ v17.
He has been working remote all the time from his office in Estonia.
His skills are:
- Solid engineer with excellent know-how in the embedded software field and deep knowledge of hardware.
- Experienced PSOC developer.
- Strong driver to both maintain his own work and planning in conjunction with the rest of the project and also add on and manage local work force for simpler assignments i.e. testing.
- Good understanding of how to run projects and improve work teams.
is a Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite. We found that its functionality is well above productivity level. We have successfully designed many schematics and PCB-s with this tool, exported the 3D result as STEP file to verify how it does fit into the mechanical model.
Since we have decided to use this tool as our main product development electronics design tool, 2019 is the 3’rd year we have supported the KiCAD development. CERN & Society Foundation takes great care of transparent funding of the project. We have nicely asked for invoice prior donation and received one.
You will find KiCAD from its home page http://www.kicad-pcb.org/
Earlier we have published parts of this information in various locations:
We are part of starting nonprofit association for Internet of Things (IoT). The grounding meeting was held on 04. October in TTU Mectory. The purpose for the association is to leap forward the IoT services, development, tools and availability in Estonia to increase efficiency, productivity, cost and ecology saving.
Here is my appraisal of your services in a list form:
- Excellent knowledge of coding and programming in all the different languages (very hard to find in just one person)
- Excellent knowledge of firmware and software (very hard to find in one person)
- Excellent knowledge of the technical and scientific world beyond coding (which comes very handy)
- Excellent personal rapport (meaning we got along very well: professionally and personally)
- Communications: very good although sometimes things are lost in translation to English (from both sides because English is not our first language)
During the project was made experiments with impeller anemometer designed by Tauria OÜ in Testing Centre of University of Tartu.
The goal of the project was to create certified precise measurement tool for airflow measurements inside ventilation ducts and a experimental apparatus based on it. Continue reading Impeller Anemometer Experimentation
We were hosting a lecturer from School of Transportation of Tallinn (anno 1880) for practical software development training. The training was basis for the accreditation of the Curriculum Group of the Information and Telecommunication Technologies of the School of Transportation of Tallinn at 2015-11-19. The learning plan is basis for performing exam of Younger Software Developer, level 4 qualification (EQF:4).
Update at 2016-08-22
The School of Transportation of Tallinn is merged with the Center of Industry Education of Tallinn and the accreditation is in use.